Abstract submission guidelines
Abstracts are submitted via the ISGA202 abstract website. The abstract must be submitted in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling.
Abstract title should not exceed 25 words. The length of the body text is limited to 300 words. Extra spaces and symbols, are included in the word count.
Abstracts should be structured to contain four paragraphs: Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
The last name of the first author should be in call capital LETTERS followed by the first name of the author and initial of a second name (if there is an additional name), followed by co-authors using the same format as the first author.
Congress starts in:
- Early feeding and growth
- First 1000 days
- Growth disorders
- Birth cohorts
- Croatian Islands' Birth Cohort Study (CRIBS)
- Obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Nutrition and body composition
- Genetics and epigenetics of growth and development
- Environmental effects on growth
- Recent advances in data analysis
- Fetal growth and neonatology
- Kinesiology, maturity and athletic performance
- Economics of obesity (local producers, sponsors, pharma, insurance) – sponsored session
- Complex and genetic disorders
- February 10, 2019
- Congress registration opens
- December 20, 2019
- Early bird registration deadline
- February 28, 2020
- Abstract submission deadline