Abstract submission guidelines
Abstracts are submitted via the ISGA202 abstract website. The abstract must be submitted in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling.
Abstract title should not exceed 25 words. The length of the body text is limited to 300 words. Extra spaces and symbols, are included in the word count.
Abstracts should be structured to contain four paragraphs: Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
The last name of the first author should be in call capital LETTERS followed by the first name of the author and initial of a second name (if there is an additional name), followed by co-authors using the same format as the first author.
Congress starts in:
- Early feeding and growth
- First 1000 days
- Biological models in growth
- Growth disorders
- Birth cohorts
- Croatian Islands' Birth Cohort Study (CRIBS)
- Obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Nutrition and body composition
- Epigenetics of growth and development
- Environmental effects on growth
- Recent advances in data analysis
- Clinical considerations in fetal growth and neonatology
- Kinesiology, maturity and athletic performance
- Complex and genetic disorders
- The exposome and allergic diseases
- Growth and development in educational context (in collaboration with Education and Teacher Training Agency - in Croatian)
New deadlines coming soon...
International Society for the Study of Human Growth and Clinical Auxology (ISGA), with the Institute and Anthropological Research as host, and European Anthropological Association (EAA) came to a mutual decision to hold a joint ISGA & EAA Congress in 2024 in Croatia. We look forward to this event as a great opportunity for the exchange of knowledge and networking!
As the planning for the 2024 Congress proceeds, we will be updating the website to keep you informed, so please check the website and do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information.