Accommodation booking can be done via registration form on the Congress website.
ISGA2020 Congress offers various accommodation options:
Hotel Ivan****+ (126 EUR for single and 165 EUR for double room – per room per night) and Hotel Niko*** (99 EUR for single and 130 EUR for double room – per room per night). Stay at hotel includes breakfast and daily tourist tax.
We are also offering mobile houses that can hold up to 6 people. Price per house is 130 EUR regardless of how many people are staying in the house. An additional payment of 13 EUR per day per person is needed for breakfast and daily tourist tax. Breakfast is served at Hotel Niko***.
Lunch is not included in the registration fee, but you can reserve your seat for lunch for all days of the Congress or just on the days you wish, via registration form on the Congress website.
If you prefer to organize your lunch breaks on your own, there are six restaurants on the site allowing for lunch breaks to be within a few minutes walk of the conference centre: Dalmatian Ethno Village, Restaurant Trattoria, Restaurant Bongos, Restaurant Sibinum located in autocamp, and Restaurant Frutti di mare and Fast food, both located in the Mediterranean square.
Congress starts in:
- Early feeding and growth
- First 1000 days
- Growth disorders
- Birth cohorts
- Croatian Islands' Birth Cohort Study (CRIBS)
- Obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Nutrition and body composition
- Epigenetics of growth and development
- Environmental effects on growth
- Recent advances in data analysis
- Clinical considerations in fetal growth and neonatology
- Kinesiology, maturity and athletic performance
- Economics of obesity (local producers, sponsors, pharma, insurance) – sponsored session
- Complex and genetic disorders
- The exposome and allergic diseases
- February 10, 2019
- Congress registration opens
- December 20, 2019
- Early bird registration deadline
- February 28, 2020
- Abstract submission deadline