Accommodation and meals options
Accommodation booking can be done via registration form on the Congress website.
ISGA2020 Congress offers various accommodation options:
Hotel Ivan****+ (126 EUR for single and 165 EUR for double room – per room per night) and Hotel Niko*** (99 EUR for single and 130 EUR for double room – per room per night). Stay at hotel includes breakfast and daily tourist tax.
We are also offering mobile houses that can hold up to 6 people. Price per house is 130 EUR regardless of how many people are staying in the house. An additional payment of 13 EUR per day per person is needed for breakfast and daily tourist tax. Breakfast is served at Hotel Niko***.
Lunch is not included in the registration fee, but you can reserve your seat for lunch for all days of the Congress or just on the days you wish, via registration form on the Congress website.
If you prefer to organize your lunch breaks on your own, there are six restaurants on the site allowing for lunch breaks to be within a few minutes walk of the conference centre: Dalmatian Ethno Village, Restaurant Trattoria, Restaurant Bongos, Restaurant Sibinum located in autocamp, and Restaurant Frutti di mare and Fast food, both located in the Mediterranean square.
Congress starts in:
- Early feeding and growth
- First 1000 days
- Biological models in growth
- Growth disorders
- Birth cohorts
- Croatian Islands' Birth Cohort Study (CRIBS)
- Obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Nutrition and body composition
- Epigenetics of growth and development
- Environmental effects on growth
- Recent advances in data analysis
- Clinical considerations in fetal growth and neonatology
- Kinesiology, maturity and athletic performance
- Complex and genetic disorders
- The exposome and allergic diseases
- Growth and development in educational context (in collaboration with Education and Teacher Training Agency - in Croatian)
New deadlines coming soon...
International Society for the Study of Human Growth and Clinical Auxology (ISGA), with the Institute and Anthropological Research as host, and European Anthropological Association (EAA) came to a mutual decision to hold a joint ISGA & EAA Congress in 2024 in Croatia. We look forward to this event as a great opportunity for the exchange of knowledge and networking!
As the planning for the 2024 Congress proceeds, we will be updating the website to keep you informed, so please check the website and do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information.